A2 engine mounting parts!!?

for gearbox side and dogbone there are Polo parts that fit and cost about 1/3 of the money, have a search on forum there are posts which exact parts to use somewhere, dogbone needs the part that screws to the underside of engine/gearbox swapped over and works a treat.

Gearbox side mount does not have reinforcing bar but from consensus on forum it does not seem to make a difference or have an impact - still need to swap mine over but been lazy :(

for gearbox side and dogbone there are Polo parts that fit and cost about 1/3 of the money, have a search on forum there are posts which exact parts to use somewhere, dogbone needs the part that screws to the underside of engine/gearbox swapped over and works a treat.

Gearbox side mount does not have reinforcing bar but from consensus on forum it does not seem to make a difference or have an impact - still need to swap mine over but been lazy :(

Got a part number for that one by any chance? I'm getting quite a wobble from start up I'm assuming the mounts are not in the best condition. I've replaced the dogbone which made a huge difference last year.

Got a part number for that one by any chance? I'm getting quite a wobble from start up I'm assuming the mounts are not in the best condition. I've replaced the dogbone which made a huge difference last year.
This should provide the info..

Back