Information A2 Greetings from Teesside!

markstevo

A big hello to everyone on A2OC.

Just got myself an '52 plate 1.4TDi 75 SE, in lovely cobalt blue, currently at 122k but looking and going great. (Few issues but I'm hoping help from the forum will enable me to sort)
The fuel economy and tax are a god send. Spec includes Open Sky, climate control and 16" SE alloys.

Great forum and looking forward to many years of happy A2 ownership.

Mark Stevenson

A2-for-Web.jpg

Hi Mark welcome to the A2oc and A2 ownership.

It sounds like you have got your self a great one. I love the colour cobalt blue, it would be great to see you and the A2 in a social.

Cheers

David

Not many of us up this neck of the woods Mark ;) It looks like someone's swapped your wheels - SE alloys are 6 spoke - yours look fab

Cheers for the comments guys.
Funnily enough it was the wheels that really stood when I saw the car on the auto trader. Paid £2800 for the car which I don't was too bad. A lower mileage version would have been nicer but they don't half carry a premium.
Will post some decent photos when I get it all cleaned up.

Mark

Price seems fine. If you want a comparison mine was a shade over 3k with almost exactly half the mileage of yours, but petrols are nowhere near as desirable as diesels. IMO a good service and maintenance record is worth more than mileage

Cheers

ULP--Welcome Mark, your near my neck of the woods (born in boro, grew up near Saltburn, moved away 20 years ago though) - lovely looking car

I was born in Saltburn lived in Ormsby then moved to Nunthorpe small world and worked at Stevensons of Oxbridge :)

Last edited:
Back