A2 may be going!

A2_SAT

Due to continuing problems with my A2, i've been looking at possible replacements. Current candidates are; Audi A3, VW Golf Mk4 or Mk5, VW Bora, Seat Leon, Audi A2 TDi, Vauxhall Astra CDTi, BMW 3 series, Audi TT, Volvo S60, Volvo C70. Unless they get it sorted, i'll be getting it replaced. :(

The gearbox has been replaced, the suspension still knocks and bangs, the engine management light has come on for the 6th time along with the epc light, the oil dipstick sleeve cracked and dumped oil on the road and the aircon still smells of petrol every now and then, so not much really. the others i've been looking at are other cars that i could use for work as well. seen a bora 1.6 but would be too slow. the 1.9tdi is too high a group for me.

Getting the inlet manifold pressure sensor replaced and the throttle body stripped and cleaned out. should be better after that.

If i had those issues i would bin it, but i saw that the MK5 is going to be replaced shortly so if you are after a bargain that will drop a couple of grand the day you collect it go for the Mk5.

As there are no courtesy A2's from Audi i have had a few A3 out and i must say the quality is far ahead of the A2

but if it all gets sorted hopefully it will put a smile back on your face:)

Gettin it back tonight. will leave it for a week and see what happens. There is a nice a3 2.0tdi dsg for sale at work. might go for it if i can get a good deal on it.

Back