A2 Owners Club Advertising Card

wooly A2

Just an idea that Stuart had this is something we can all do to maybe help save this forumn if we all download this Card and print some out keep them in your car and next time you see an A2 parked at Asda or Tesco's or wherever put one on there windscreen and just maybe we may get some more new members on this forumn.....

I have kept it to the minimum of colours and fuss so as not to use all your ink the design is very simple as we do not have much time left for printing a fancy leaflet if you have a play around with print layout you should be able to get 4 to a page you could always put your email on the back of the card so they may get in contact and you could tell them a little about the club .........

YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MAY EVEN GET TO MEET SOME A2's in your area
Many thanks
Wooly A2
A2OwnersClubCard.jpg

Great Idea, and very simple in hopefully getting more people on board.

03 A2 1.4 TDI Sport (75), Ebony Black, BOSE, and child seat

They say the simple ideas are the best and this fits the bill nicely.

Any chance of sending me a larger copy of the file in a PM so that I can get some out to the many A2s I see around Manchester?

WAS : A2 TDI SE 2001 Ebony Black Pearl (The Little Tank!)
NOW : A2 TDi 90 Sport, OpenSky, winter pack, ISOfix, all-round fogs, climate control, all-round electric windows, Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB54, genuine HID xenons and red leather! Not to mention CCC Tech chipping (118bhp), K&N air filter, all round tinting, all-black headlining and retro-fitted cruise control and GALA.(The NEW Tank).
A215.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Skipton01
They say the simple ideas are the best and this fits the bill nicely.
Any chance of sending me a larger copy of the file in a PM so that I can get some out to the many A2s I see around Manchester?

No Problem Just wanted to put something back into the forumn
Glad you like it what sort of size did you have in mind....

A2avatar.jpg

This is a good idea.

I have put six on a page, printed it out and am ready to 'issue' them to any (stationary!) A2's I spot.

Trebor.

A2 1.4 TDI 90bhp Sport, 2004, Cobalt Blue, Climate Control, DIS, Sport seats, Body Kit

If you could mail me the original file (whether is be Photoshop or Publisher or whatever) so that I can do a really high-class print out - it'll make the club look better in the eyes of prospective new members.

WAS : A2 TDI SE 2001 Ebony Black Pearl (The Little Tank!)
NOW : A2 TDi 90 Sport, OpenSky, winter pack, ISOfix, all-round fogs, climate control, all-round electric windows, Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB54, genuine HID xenons and red leather! Not to mention CCC Tech chipping (118bhp), K&N air filter, all round tinting, all-black headlining and retro-fitted cruise control and GALA.(The NEW Tank).http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/skipton01/A219
.jpg

Back