• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wooly A2

As many of you will know we have been working on a design for some
clothing to add to the merchandising collection , We are in the
Final stages but cannot decide if we need the writing underneath
the A20C Logo ...

You will have the option to put the website address on the back of clothing
at the ordering stage this will be optional ....

So hopefully with a POLL and your help it will make this easier to sort out
as we are very near to the ordering stage and would like to sort this out ...

WITH

100_4235.jpg

WITHOUT

100_4235copy.jpg

Cheers CARL

Last edited:
Make it optional?

With the way the poll is developing, why not make the decision re text or no text optional so that all who buy club clothing can get exactly what they want?

Surely that would not cause a big hassle production-wise and could increase sales significantly - depending, that is, on how firm voters' opinions are.

wooly A2 - Given the closeness of the vote, where do we go from here?

Will it be possible to get some items before Christmas?

Would be great if you let us know details, prices and how to pay asap.

Much appreciated - Alan

Last edited:
wooly A2 - Given the closeness of the vote, where do we go from here?

Will it be possible to get some items before Christmas?

Would be great if you let us know details, prices and how to pay asap.

Much appreciated - Alan
Well i must admit im surprised at the POLL Result i need to see if it would be possible for us
to have the two different Designs one with the writing and one without ....

It maybe that if we want different options on our clothing then i may have to pay another £18 for the origination fee for the two different options that we want ,i wont no this until ive spoken to JMM ....

I Have already ordered a t-shirt and fleece , Pre-ordered by Skipton He will be the first Lucky owner . I Would like to see the finished article before we order a big batch of clothing ......Hopefully we will have this in time for Mike to show people who attend the Rolling Road Curry meet in a couple of weeks .....

Im sure if this turns out OK we can probably get some t-shirts ordered before xmas and maybe some fleeces .....For the time being we will decide which tee and which fleece to sell in our merchandising section with the A20C Logo on it .....

As soon as we get our sample t-sirt and fleece back and we are happy with the end product we will be adding these items to the Merchandising section ....NEWS TO FOLLOW !!!!!:)

Thanks for update - I'd deffo like to order a fleece and 1 or 2 T shirts, all with no text below the logo. Let's know prices, size options and how/who to pay as soon as you know.

Ta - Alan

Hi Carl,
As well as the t-shirts and fleeces, how about some baseball caps with the logo on too?
( Maybe when you've got the logo problem sorted etc ?? )

Ive spoken to our supplier today and they have agreed that we can have the two different options as long as everything is stated clearly when we order each garment the 2/3 different options we have is fine ...
Jimbobaroo for the moment we will stick to just A Fleece and a Polo Shirt if we go buying Baseball caps we will be stuck with a minimum order and i dont want to go there until i see how the shirts go ......Watch this space ...

Last edited:
Ive spoken to our supplier today and they have agreed that we can have the two different options as long as everything is stated cleary when we order each garment the 2/3 different options we have is fine ...
Jimbobaroo for the moment we will stick to just A Fleece and a Polo Shirt if we go buying Baseball caps we will be stuck with a minimum order and i dont want to go there until i see how the shirts go ......Watch this space ...

That is excellent news Carl; especially as my choice lost out in the voting!! ;)

Can't wait to place an order and wear the fleece, (with text), with pride. :D

Cheers,

Darren

Back