A2OC what a community...

MCMF

A2OC Donor
Over the past couple of months I have witnessed the truly positive effect this community has on its members.

The generosity of @timmus has been at the heart of it but also @Taylor demonstrated today that this is a unique and amazing community.

Long and short Tom loaned me a ECU for my failing one several months ago and today, hosted at Marks place, he replaced loaner and programmed my immobiliser etc. ensuring more time with our A2.

Thank you both, I would wholeheartedly recommend @timmus for any work on your A2.

Moreover, simply wonderful people!

1000014749.jpg

Last edited:
Many thanks for your post and general positivity, Mike @MCMF.

It was great meeting you a few weeks ago. I’m sorry that I was in quite a rush and therefore didn’t have time to chat socially as much as I’d have ideally liked.
Although I’ve been doing so for a long time, I still get huge satisfaction from sorting out these kind of issues, especially when it saves someone’s piggyback being raided by an Audi main dealer. I wish you, your A2 and its other drivers many years of happy travels.
Whilst I wish no ill upon your A2, I nevertheless hope that our paths cross again.

I’d also like to extend my thanks to Mark @Taylor for hosting a small A2 gathering just off the M11. Although driveway real estate was limited, goodwill and kindness were in abundance. Thank you very much. A2OC is indeed a special community.

All the best,

Tom

Back