A2OC Window Sticker Set > Finland

VVVVVV

Finland
Hello dear A2 club members :cool:

I would like to decorate my lovely A2 FSI (2004) with stickers for 20th birthday, but is it possible to get them all the way to Finland?

Sorry if there is already a discussion about this. Can suggest or delete!

Link to shop:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 14.11.42.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 14.11.42.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 23
I'm travelling to Finland in my Motorhome
to Vieremä in June, Maybe the ferry from Umeå or round the top from Sweden to Finland. Then catching ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn. Could bring them with me if you want?

Hi there,

I run the Shop, and unfortunately it isn't able to handle international postage. That's a very kind offer from @terrywindy1 :) However if you'd prefer not to wait, I do have ways and means to get small items like this sent to non-UK delivery locations in return for the extra postage costs. I'll drop you a PM later on with all the details.

Regards,
Ian.

I'm travelling to Finland in my Motorhome
to Vieremä in June, Maybe the ferry from Umeå or round the top from Sweden to Finland. Then catching ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn. Could bring them with me if you want?

Wow! This is a great deal. What a loyal A2 club member 😇 @terrywindy1

But since I don't really know the plan for June yet (I can be away quite a lot), I'm first asking about the possibility of getting it by mail.

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

I run the Shop, and unfortunately it isn't able to handle international postage. That's a very kind offer from @terrywindy1 :) However if you'd prefer not to wait, I do have ways and means to get small items like this sent to non-UK delivery locations in return for the extra postage costs. I'll drop you a PM later on with all the details.

Regards,
Ian.
Yes I would be interested ✉️

This would be really wonderful if it could somehow be done by post. Just DM me.

Thanks!

Back