Abused A2's

HI Everyone

I've just changed my job role with my employer and now cover an Auction centre, over the past couple of weeks 3 A2's have turned up and I can't believe what poor condition/hard life they've had. Such a shame.
Good luck with the new job Mr B. Hope all well with you and yours. Aye you do see some rough wee examples 20 years on but amazingly they just keep motoring on 😀

They are on BCA Nottingham action site, I only visit this site once a week as i cover 5 sites for BCA. When onsite i always go for a site walk and these 3 just stuck out for me.

Good luck with the new job Mr B. Hope all well with you and yours. Aye you do see some rough wee examples 20 years on but amazingly they just keep motoring on 😀
Thanks Murdo Things changed for me a couple of years back as the PDI (new car) started to be moved from site so i had to look at what was next for me. I moved into H&S as i was sort of covering this for 1 site. Then moved to covering 3. Then we had a massive change across the entire business and before Christmas last year i had to re-apply for my job but got merged with the great business. Very interesting and i get around a bit more now.

Back