After market Alarm for the A2

schakenda

hi all

i have bought an aftermarket alarm that i want to install in the A2 inorder for me to have the opt to remote control the Central locking (this is not supplied with my model).
But when i "opened" up the A2 i lost track of all the wires in the car...

my question is - is it possible to get a diagram with the wires that i need to hook in to inorder for my alarm to control the central locking system. ??

i have searched and searched, but all i could find is topics regrading the factory mounted alarm, no wire diagrams

hope that some one can help me out

BR jesper

Hi. a few years ago I got installed an alarm system that uses the original Audi remote key. This is manufactured in Norway ,sold worldwide . DEFA is the name . The guys who installed said it is a "plug in " device into the A2 "brain" . But if you have to open the car by the spare composite key , alarm is still on .It´s not a good idea with spaghetti-wireing here & there. The original key is programmed to use this DEFA alarm ; no problem:)

Jossi

Here you go these are for right hand drive for left hand drive passengers side becomes drivers side

AUDI MOD. A2 YEAR. 00 ® PETROL
DIESEL
ALARM/SIREN POSITION
Position the compact alarms and the sirens on the support of the shock absorber
passenger’s side. Pass the cables through the original rubber core hitch located
on the panel that divides the engine compartment and the passenger’s
compartment, passenger’s side.

CENTRAL UNIT POSITION Position the modular systems and the modules under the dashboard, driver’s
side.
POWER SUPPLY + 30: connect to the 4 mm2 RED wire located in a multiway connector at the entrance of the fuse box.

EARTH - 31: connect with a ring terminal directly to the car body.

IGNITION WIRE + 15/54: connect to the RED/GREEN wire at the position nr. 17 located in the 17 way black connector, on the connectors holder plate under the moquette on front of the Passengers seat.

DIRECTION INDICATORS Connect to the BLACK/WHITE and BLACK/GREEN wires in the wiring harness behind the sill cover passengers side.

ELECTRIC WINDOWS Negative control signal
The closing of the electric windows is obtained timing to 24s

GREY/GREEN wire used for the closing of the doors.

CENTRAL DOORS LOCKING Negative control signal
Connect to the GREY/GREEN wire (lock) and GREY/VIOLET wire (unlock)
located in the wiring harness directly coming out from the lock inside the Passengers side door.

IMMOBILISATION POINT Fuel pump
Cut the BLACK/BLUE wire located at the position nr. 4, in the 10 way grey
connector, behind the Passengers side bulkhead.

STARTER +50: Cut the RED/GREEN wire located in the wiring harness coming out of the ignition key.

BONNET SWITCH Install an additional switch on the front headlamp support plate, Passengers side.

DOORS SWITCH Connect to the BROWN/WHITE wire at the position nr. 2 in the 12 way black connector coming out of the modular system located under the moquette on front of the passengers seat.

BOOT SWITCH Connect to the BROWN/PINK wire at the position nr. 11 located in the 16 way LIGHT BROWN connector coming out of the modular system under the moquette on front of the passenger’s seat.

Back