Another newbie!

Recently purchased an A2 as my everyday driver. 1.6 FSI SE model in Silver. Purposely went for it as I think it's always looked great and I love a quirky car, and the rust proof ally construction! Very good condition with a few minor scuffs to a couple of arches, and obligatory wheel refurb needed, and the bonnet which I will look at in time! Had a service prior to purchase but needs a cambelt doing soon which I'm looking to do, due to age not milage. Also could probably do with new dampers and springs as it has 97k miles on it, still runs great though.

I'll be looking to fit a towbar to move around my other hobbies (motorbikes) and my other car (1972 Fiat 500) so if anyone is selling one then please get in contact. Along with some other mods such as refreshing/improving the concert 2 radio etc.

Thank you for all the help on the forums so far as the info was used prior to purchase in finding a good car. I'm sure I'll need much more in the future too.

Many thanks, Rob.

Welcome Rob and glad to hear that the forum has been as helpful prior to purchase as I know it will be post.

Look forward to seeing some pictures in due course... (hint, hint... ;))

Back