Any A2 Owners in North Wales?

D

dha2

With an A2 recently added to the family stable I wondered if there were any other owners on here from our part of the world?
It would be good to hear from you if you are - I'm in Wrexham

Hi, I'm not far away in Prestatyn and I'm (slightly) fanatical about these cars! Quite a few A2OC members have visited me and my door is always open to you all! I have lots of parts and a fair bit of knowledge regarding the A2. You are, of course, more than welcome to call here, anytime! See you soon!

David

I can vouch for the fact that David knows how to make you feel welcome.

He is a very enthudiastic member with lots of ideas and mods etc.

Well worth visiting for the cake and tea too.

Steve B

I spent an enjoyable couple of hours with David taking out a dashboard so would recommend the visit. Was only a shame I was short on time otherwise I could have talked for hours.

With an A2 recently added to the family stable I wondered if there were any other owners on here from our part of the world?

There's a few of us around the Wirral and Merseyside area, not too far away from you. You may find that now that you've got an A2, you'll see a lot more of them! I'm not sure why that happens. :p

Regards,

Matt.

Lovely to read this thread. Sadly I live down in Cambridge these days but i was born in Wrexham and spent my schooling days in Prestatyn (lived in Dyserth). Don't get home back to God's country that often these days but my Dad keeps me informed of all the A2s he sees around the area....which seem to be very few. Shame, perfect car to have close to the salty sea air. David, will certainly keep an eye out for yours when over next.

Paul

Hi Paul, Dyserth is even closer to me than Prestatyn! Please pay me a visit when you're over next! I really mean that .... just let me know when so that I'm ready to welcome you ....

David

Prestatyn,

That always sounds like an instruction on how to switch on the rear screen heater!

As a "Scouser in exile" I have fond memories of visiting Prestatyn in my youth.

Steve B

Back