Any F1 fans on here?

Stuebydoo

A2OC Donor
Another forum I frequent has quite a lot of fans on it, and there are always threads popping up about things that have happened and predictions etc.

Just wondering if anyone on here was interested in it. I know there's a fantasy F1 league on here...because I messed up my team.

So am i but a don,t particularly like the new qualifying set up. It has to change but the FIA are still undecided. :confused:

I was a fan but when Bernie and his cronies started changing it all a few years ago I gave up watching it, absolute joke now!

Rather watch BTCC now ts proper racing and no namby pamby squabbling between the drivers afterwards because one knocked a wheel or a bumper and of course no big ego's either, its very refreshing and probably the closest racing you will get outside of Superbikes!

I only watch it if it's at a convenient time, as Australia was, but otherwise not so bothered any more - V8 Supercars is far better as is WSB and Motogp

Was really not impressed with the qualifying farce, and it is staying for Bahrain too unfortunately. Why change something that didn't need changing.

I think Max Mosley had a much better hold on the way things were done, Jean Todt doesn't seem interested anymore. Hopefully we will see some good racing to make things exciting again.

Back