Any old a2 dealer pics?

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
I took this picture recently of a selection of new TT's whilst at my local Audi dealer, prices range from 31k-42k!

It got me thinking! I wondered if anyone had any old pics from back in the day when our A2's where lined up outside the dealers, even better with some prices!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    909.2 KB · Views: 286
Ive got a Audi dealer printout somewhere of my first 55 plate Akoya tdi 90 with the screen price of £15k i think?

Managed to buy it for £10k with the then high mileage of 36k. That was back in 2007.

It was a dealer ex demo and at a time when no one was really buying A2's and i remember watching the price drop from £15,250 to £12,500 and i called and made a cheeky offer of £9999 and they agreed straight away lol.

Kept it for just over a year and then sold it for the same price.

It was a dealer ex demo and at a time when no one was really buying A2's and i remember watching the price drop from £15,250 to £12,500 and i called and made a cheeky offer of £9999 and they agreed straight away lol.

Kept it for just over a year and then sold it for the same price.

Wow! Happy memories mate!

If you take a look in Audimad's gallery I think there are pictures of him picking up his A2 colour storm at a London dealership. Complete with the Audi dust cover on the car in the showroom for the big reveal!

Back