Any recommendations of where to go in Nottingham?

A2James

Hello,

Just wondering where I should take my new (to me) A2 for servicing? Main dealer perhaps a little pricey so any good experiences had so far?

Perhaps a bit out of your range in West Bridgford but I recently used Derby Audi and they were very good. The charge was reasonable and included an MOT FOC when it becomes due next month. Why mess about with non-dealers?

There's a place somewhere in basford apparently? Was talking to another member the other day an he told me about it, said they only do audis but a fraction of the cost, alas he couldn't remember the name of the place but im sure he said they found it in yellow pages. Or maybe u could google it!!

Lots of nearer options

I recommend Phil at the Ludlow Hill MoT centre in West Bridgeford.

Another is David Drew also in WB and I know of an amazing garage in Melton Mowbray where I get most of my A2 work done - yes it is worth the drive.

if you need VAGCOM let me know - there are others with cable in Notts as well.

Perhaps a bit out of your range in West Bridgford but I recently used Derby Audi and they were very good. The charge was reasonable and included an MOT FOC when it becomes due next month. Why mess about with non-dealers?

When I visit a repair shop I like to speak to the person who will be working on my car, not someone wearing a suit.

Last edited:
Back