Anyone going to A1 gp at Brands

wooly A2

Anyone going to A1 gp at Brands.....;)

A2avatar.jpg

Yep. me, the wife and a few workmates are going for race day - but it's only 20mins up the road for us.
You going as well Wooly?
It's gonna be a good day. Tag Heuer 250 GT class should be interesting as will the TGP (old F1 cars from a byegone era) - especially if the track is damp.
The A1's had several crashes today and that was just first practice.

Don't drink drive! Not only is it socially unaceptable, it also harms A2's.
Was a Merlot Red 1.4SE petrol originally.
Now an Ebony Black 1.4SE petrol with Red Leather, CC, Symphony + all the previous options we had.
A2%20front%20side_small.jpg
Audi%20accident.gif
New%20A2%20front%20offside_small.jpg

Sorry Rob did not catch you before i left Wife bought me a
season ticket at the begginning of the year for my 40th birthday
present so have been going to Brands most of the year went camping
for the weekend so was standing at the start of Paddock Hill Bend
most of the weekend
Could have had a chat where where you ??????
A2avatar.jpg

We were on the south bank so we saw paddock hill bend & coming down from druids round the bend - Jos verstappens incident happened right in front of us. Got a good view of Lebanon trying to get it on with Italy as well.
I must have timed it just right leaving halfway through the Thoroughbreds. It only took me an hour to get home. A mate was sat stationary in the carpark for over 3 hours - plus the 2.5 hours on the M25 in the morning trying to get in.

We'll have to see over the next few races but Brazil seem to have a superb young driver there. Outshone anyone else on the track.

Now an Ebony Black 1.4SE petrol with Red Leather, CC, Symphony + all the previous options we had.
Audi%20accident.gif

Never been on SouthBank before was you standing behind the guy with the great big Brazilian flag i managed to get out really quickly as i was in the campsite i drove straight out onto the main road could not beleive it i thought i was gonna be there for hours took me an
1 1/2 hours to get to Giuldford had to drop my mate off ,we saw the lebanese guy roll over that was right where we where sat Lebanese driver was very lucky Hey Rob see u have a steering wheel on your pc
what games do you play ...........[8D]

A2avatar.jpg

Well spotted there Wooly. TOCA Race Car Driver was my game of choice but now since I got the PSP (in April) it's sat idle.
There was a rather lovely young lady waving a Brazilian flag not too far away. Plus some Dutch, Aussies, & 2 Pakistan flags in close proximity.

Audi%20accident.gif

Back