anyone with vagcom in the northeast

URBAN

near to darlington, my friend has a problem with his seat leon central locking and a couple of garages have give him different solutions,plus what we have read on the net it seems there could be numerous answers.
so rather than fork out for parts just willy nilly he would like to try and pin point the exact cause, any help would be appreicated.:D

I have the number for a garage nr to Newcastle Airport, they doing mine next week, they charge is about fifty quid. Claim to have the very latest VAG software. I have not used them before but I have been speaking with the owner and seems to know his stuff. If you want the number for them pm me or if you find a member in the North East that can help with code reading let me know. As if a member could help me also before I send fifty quid just to have the codes read, I would be very grateful.

Marcel-Anthony

near to darlington, my friend has a problem with his seat leon central locking and a couple of garages have give him different solutions,plus what we have read on the net it seems there could be numerous answers.
so rather than fork out for parts just willy nilly he would like to try and pin point the exact cause, any help would be appreicated.:D

Back