Appeal for help on 15 July, Lingfield

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi - the club has been sent a request for help. If anyone can help, let me know and I'll forward the e-mail on with details.

"Good afternoon,

We are organising a launch on the 14th and 15th of July at LINGFIELD park racecourse for the new Audi A5 and A8 and are looking for a display of cars around 5 or 6 to be situated under a pavilion. We currently have cars for the 14th but not the 15th would anyone in the group/club be willing to help us out for the day and lend us the use of their car?

Obviously no one will actually use the cars it will be for display purposes only and they will be protected from weather elements.

You would also be more than welcome to some free tickets so other members and friends can come down too to see the falcon display check out the hot laps and enjoy a day out, as the event is meant for adults and children alike!

Regards,

Ellie
Satellite"

I'd love to go and keep the A2 in the minds of new buyers - after all, it has a lot in common with the A8.

Unfortunately, Lingfield Park Races is too far for me, but I hope we can get some club members there.

Cheers,

Mike

I'd love to attend this but alas I have a prior engagement all next weekend :(

Make sure whoever can attend takes plenty of pics!

Not that far from us - but unfortunately we will be in the West Midlands this weekend! Sorry...

I've just been sent a VIP pass to the A5 launch event at Old Trafford for this weekend, so I can keep the A2 visible to all and sundry there instead!

Got a test drive booked for the A5 and possibly will be doing the same in an R8, RS4, TT and Q7 too - can't be bad!

Cheers,

Mike

Skipton01 said:
I've just been sent a VIP pass to the A5 launch event at Old Trafford for this weekend, so I can keep the A2 visible to all and sundry there instead!

Got a test drive booked for the A5 and possibly will be doing the same in an R8, RS4, TT and Q7 too - can't be bad!

GREEN!!!! :D

Im working on it bit close to the camping trip for me ,
but fingers crossed i might be there .........
Ben or Alex can u send me the details ......

Last edited:
Alex i will most probably be going just trying to get a few more people interested .......Come on people this will be a good day out !!!!Good chance to show of your A2 to the adoring public ........;)

You will need to be at the lingfeild racecourse in surrey for 9AM the event starts at 10AM and finish's at 4PM. If Carl comes we still have space for 2 more A2's. The day out wont cost you anything. PM if you can attend.

Hellooooo Is no one interested in this i recieved this email today :
We will also give you £50 for you expenses and refreshments will be provided throughout the day for you!
Basically this will be a FREE day out to anyone who goes we still need 2/3 more cars .....
Email [email protected] for more details .........;)

If it were any closer then I'd be going, but there's no way I could get there before midday.

Hope that those who do go have a great FREE day out!

Cheers,

Mike

Yeah I got a reply but its no good posting the tickets because they will never arrive on time tomorrow is post strike so i've asked her to keep them at the gate for me.

Thanks for getting back to me, Basically we need the use of your car for a display of Audi's (protected under a pavilion) for the new Audi A5 and A8 launch (see links below) Refreshments will be provided yes, and we will also provide £50 for your expenses (travel, time etc) the event starts at 10am so if you could be there for 9am, 9.30 latest that would be great.

Erm forgive me for asking but wouldn't you have though Audi would have been able to obtain an A2 by themselves, they did make and sell them after all!!!!!

Back