Armrest installation

A

AMG

Hi all,

I have installed a central armrest in my wife's A2. Done a little DIY file in PDF format as well as word (much bigger size). The DIY file is in French but easy to understand with loads of pictures and drawings. If interested, I would like advice on how to load the file +-700Kb. Will gadly respond to any question and do some translation if necessary.

Now it is up to you folks,
See you,

Didier

Hi Didier
Thanks for the offer.Why don't you post a couple of pictures first then if any of our club members are interested, follow up with the fitting guide

Cheers Spike

Armrest pictures.

Hi all,

As per "Spike" suggestion, I join a few pictures of the armrest allready installed. Awaiting your comments (good or bad).

See you, Didier

Nice interior, and good work you've done !
Where did you buy the armrest ?
Do you have a picture from behind ? (to see how far ther armrest is from the passenger seat).
I'm interrested in your PDF tutorial (I'm native french speaking)...

They look like Sydmeko Armrests

Do you have a picture from behind ? (to see how far ther armrest is from the passenger seat).

Here is a link of Havank fitting the 2 in his A2 which I now own. They are GREAT.

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5119&highlight=armrest

If I were to do it again I would perhaps recommend the double armrest but put it on the passenger seat as this will give you more flexibility in terms of reach etc - similar to the W123 series Mercedes idea. That way you can move the passenger seat further back and change gear without it getting in the way etc.

FBI, please send me your mail address and I will send it to you. You can check the audipassion forum under A2. It is posted there in pdf format as well.

Cordialement, Didier

Arm rest

FBI, please send me your mail address and I will send it to you. You can check the audipassion forum under A2. It is posted there in pdf format as well.

Cordialement, Didier

Hi There

Can you also send me the pdf file? I'll pm you my email.
P.s where did you buy the arm rest?

cheers

A2sport

Back