Audi Driver International Friday 9th

the grim reeper

A2OC Donor
ADI Friday night + convoy on the Saturday

Hi is anyone else staying over the night before, at the Hilton or the Premier inn ???????, or anywhere near to the Hilton ;)

Just checking if you wanted to meet up for a drink or arrange a Convoy for the Morning to the car park

I arranged with Carl(woolya2) last year and there was about 6 that met up at Swindon Audi

if i remember last year we arranged to meet at 8.00, if you want to do this then add you name to this thread

Cheers Phil

Last edited:
I'm meeting up with Phil on the drive down; so there'll be a mini A2 convoy south if anyone else wants to join us ;), staying elsewhere in the Swindon area on the Friday night though. Would be up for meeting on the saturday morning for the drive onto the event. Will watch this space and see who else signs up! :D

hi phill looks like we will be staying for the friday night(confirming with yvonnes work)we will be getting there late afternoon.be good to meet up in the evening and for a mini convoy to the carpark. cheers mike

Looking good now Cheers Mike, are you staying at the Hilton? Do the first night evening meal and B&B the evening meals all you can eat job and so's the breakfast, yum yum(sets you up for the day)

Cheers Phil

Just an update got a PM from Carl (WoolyA2) he's going to meet us at 8. So thats 4 possably 5 if A2sumo stays on friday, anyone else up for this ???????

Cheers Phil

yes phill we will be staying at the hilton on friday---after yvonne had a hell of a job getting them to accept the room booking!! so yes we will be at the audi dealer as per last year. hilton were saying we need to let them know a time for the friday night evening meal due to it getting full!! so do we fancy a meal together? if so what time is good for everyone?

Great news Mike, well last year i only made the booking for the meal when i checked in but it wasn't that full (must have more booking in this year), anyway i think i booked for about 7 to 7.30

Phil

If your stuck for somewhere to eat Lydiard beefeater is just behind the Hilton a very short walk away ....:)

yes phill we will be staying at the hilton on friday---after yvonne had a hell of a job getting them to accept the room booking!! so yes we will be at the audi dealer as per last year. hilton were saying we need to let them know a time for the friday night evening meal due to it getting full!! so do we fancy a meal together? if so what time is good for everyone?

Hi all maddy and i will be stoping on the friday night as well so we could all have the evening meal together if you want we will be up for that if you are.:)
any time for us we will go with the flow.:cool:
cheers
Robin

We're comming in on Fri pm too, arrival depends on how soon we can leave Milton Keynes - kids and all.
We are booked to stay at the Hilton and i think we have included meals so seems like we may have a mini A2DI going.
We're in for an A2 family do and convoy run.

Bet we bash all other clubs this year!

If your stuck for somewhere to eat Lydiard beefeater is just behind the Hilton a very short walk away ....:)

Excellent Carl, many thanks buddy.

As Di and I seem to be the only ones having not elected to dine at the Hilton on the Friday evening; this will fit the bill nicely.

Look forward to catching up with you mate!

DC

P.S. Is Mandy or the girls making a guest appearance this year, or are you flying solo?

Hey guy's, my son and i would like to join you in the convoy to the track for saturday. Does the time of 8am still stand and is it swindon audi or the hotel car park we meet? Thanks. :cool:

track day convoy

As a new owner and instant devotee of the A2 please someone tell me when and where you are all meeting.

Im coming up from Torquay so please not too early

Gill

Hi Gill,

all the details are in this thread and the pertinent points are that the club stand is full and that costs are £10 per person on the gate. As the stand is full, this means you'll be parking in the public car parks, and you won't have to be there before 9am, unlike the rest of us!!

Cheers

mike

Hey guy's, my son and i would like to join you in the convoy to the track for saturday. Does the time of 8am still stand and is it swindon audi or the hotel car park we meet? Thanks. :cool:

Yes its still on for 8 am at Swindon Audi, it easier for those not staying at the hotel, (we just have to nip across the road) which is on our way out anyway;), looks like we got us a convoy there rubber duck lol;)

Cheers Phil

Hi all maddy and i will be stoping on the friday night as well so we could all have the evening meal together if you want we will be up for that if you are.:)
any time for us we will go with the flow.:cool:
cheers
Robin

Hi Robin last year i booked for about 7.30, i should be there for about 6 ish meeting up with Darren C for the last part of the trip to the hotel so it depends on what time we get there, but should be before 7, so that will give me enough time to get changed, looks like i'll be the fith wheel ;)

Phil

hi guys i am booking a table for 7.30 -8.00 at the Hilton for 6 people.at the mo this is myself,Yvonne,robin,Maddie so that leaves two places free so if you fancy joining us let me know ---i can always ask for more places:D
cheers mike

Back