Audi in the park show wicksteed park

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all i have great pleasure in announcing that this year the Audi in the park show will be in its third year.It will take place on august the 7th 2011 at wicksteed park.
http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk/index.htm

I'm sure some of you will know we had a great time previous years and this will be no exception.This show brings many if not all the Audi car clubs together and is a great chance to see new and old models. I'm sure john-wingnut will be there as our official show and shine entrant(un official lol) so come on people get polishing.
if you are coming please add your name to the calendar
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&ea=attend&e=46

it may turn into a weekend camp so if you are interested please post in this thread cheers mike

You can put me down Mike, camping is a good idear. Walking around last year the facilities looked very good there.

Cheers

David

I just had a looked at the audis in the park web site and saw my car in the clubs section, at the begining of our line. I am glad I washed it before I went now :D

Cheers

David

I'm down for my first social (assuming another doesn't turn up first ) :)

Not sure if I'll be camping yet.....

Looking forward to meeting some you !

Hi mertin this will probably be the third social of the year please see the first one of the year---the day out at melton mowbray. it would be great to see you there.As for camping -- you are missing out trust me its a ball.:D
cheers mike

Unfortunately, I'll be shooting at a county tournament that weekend, so won't be able to attend.

Keep up the good name of A2OC though those that do go.

Cheers

Mike

Hi mertin this will probably be the third social of the year please see the first one of the year---the day out at melton mowbray. it would be great to see you there.As for camping -- you are missing out trust me its a ball.:D
cheers mike

Hi Mike, What I meant was - the first one I can make it to! I fancied the Melton Mowbray one, but my car is going in for a Body Kit fitted on that day.

Re: camping - Is that for the Saturday night?

Cheers,
Martin.

Re camping what I read on the audi in the park web site, that camping would be availiblle for sat night.

Cheers

David

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing your roof done John. Maybe if you get your engine wrapped at the same time, you might stand a chance of wining lol

Cheers

David

Me and the better half shall be attending with GERTIE, it will be the first social I have attended and I am looking forward to meeting other members.

Cheers

Mark

I will double check with the other half tonight, but count me in!! It was great last year, esp Mike's BBQ!!! :D Camping is a no no with an 18 month old though.

Last edited:
Gutted just checked the dates for this again and i'm on a VW tech course in MK on the monday so wouldn't travel all that way with a quick turn around the next day as i've got to be in MK's for 9am

Was thinking of doing this instead of ADI this year (GUTTED)

Phil

There are 14 people enrolled for this event:

a2paul
a2sumo
Aldov8
antonyob
hotstuff
john-wingnut
marky999
mertin
Mustang-owner
newa2man
Rebecca
richard-
riverlad
Stu H
[I will no longer be
Aldov8

looks like we will be increasing the number of a2's again this year if i remember last year we had 12 or 13 cars. good day out had by all. please see drivebyshooters thread on advanced tickets for more info
cheers mike

Back