Audi S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riso

Hi, i'm new......my name is Luca (Riso for friend) i'm from italy and i have a A2 1.4 tdi........
do you know something about S2???????thi model will be sales??????

thank you.....

p.s.: sorry but my english is not very good.....:D:D

wiz_22222.JPG

riso

Welcome to the site.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Toyota, Toyota, Toyota.
Nope no matter how many times you say it, it is not sexy - reliable yes but adventurous in the styling dept.?
Still the Toyoda family obviously like it. :D It keeps them in tatami mats and consumer electronics!

Sorry 'runny', feeling impish - a bad day![27]

icon_smile_cool.gif

thanks for your reply, my A2 is the best......i love this car....now i will change the weels end make same modification....i hope in 100/105 hp.......
when evrythink will be ok i will post some photos.....

thanks again....

bye riso

wiz_22222.JPG

Hi Riso,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your A2 piccies. What wheels are you considering?

Kaine

----------------------------------------------------------
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie
http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk7.htm

maersk

Don't worry, I'll give you a cheery wave as I fly past in comfort, arm resting on the arm rest, playing with my wheel mounted stereo controls...

But I know what you mean-I don't even think the Celica is that sporty. Give me a Leon Cupra or BMW anyday.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

for the wheels i think OZ vela
09_big.jpg

and if i'm lucky with the omologation i will put on 215/35 R 18 or at least 205/35-40 R 17......by now i can only use 195/45 R 16.....

wiz_22222.JPG

The S2 was released many years ago. This was the forerunner for the RS4 and RS6. The S2 can still only be outpaced by these two. Martyn at VAG Parts has an S2. I guess they couldn't call an 'S' version of the A2 an S" due to this reason anyway?

[img=left]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adriancharles/a2ade.gif[/img=left]Ade
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
UK Owners Page 24
s.gif
My Home Page
s.gif
Mail me

Audi A2 1.4SE (2003): Azure Blue
s.gif
Build Wk40/2002
Factory fit: OpenSky
s.gif
Climate
s.gif
Driver Information System
s.gif
Acoustic Parking
s.gif
Lumbar Adjustment
Retrofit: Rear Cup Holder
s.gif
2003 Wiper
s.gif
Rear Door Blinds
s.gif
Centre Tray
s.gif
Elasticated Belt
s.gif
Grille Strips

Ever thought of chipping the TDI and changing the I to a 'red I' as on A3, A4 etc.

ABT getting more popular and fairly local to me - anyone had any experiences here..?

foxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back