Audis in the Park...Sunday 9th August

who is going?

hi all rather than start a new thread i thought i would just add to this one--------who is going to this show? i will be there on the Sunday only but it would be great if we could all join up or even gather at the show? i will email drivebyshooters and see if we can get a pitch at this late stage.
so if you are going then please add your interest to this post and i will try and get in touch with you(with my contact info). lets hope the sun is out if not i will have the party tent as per Adi last year so we can shelter in there.

thanks mike

hi mike i will be going but don't know about maddy at the mo as she has to work on sunday

cheers
robin

Ok guys and girls...just to confirm, i have recieved an email from Mike regarding a club stand pitch and am pleased to say I've allocated you some space!

So all he needs to know is rough numbers.

Hope to see some of you on Sunday

Calvin
Event Manager
Audis in the Park
www.audisinthepark.co.uk

Unfortunately we are not about this weekend.

Well done on securing a pitch Mike and I hope that yourself and those that can make it have a great day out.

Cheers,

Darren

Hi all
Tried link no way to post (tired and thick)
Won't know be able to attend as MIL:(:( visit has been called
Hope weather is fine for all those who do attend and will book mark for next year Fri-sun
regards
Dave

audis in the park

hi one and all myself and robin will be meeting up this Sunday(9th Aug)at the McDonald's in orion way Kettering busyness park at 9.00 am. i would have thought drivebyshooters will go straight there as he is organising the show!! so anybody else that fancies coming just meet us there.
i reckon we could be setting a new record for the fewest A2's at a show!!! but I'm sure it will be fun.cheers mike

I Thought a few more people would turn up as its Nr the Midlands
and the weather seems to be holding out ...:)

Sorry to dissapoint but i hold the record for the smallest A2 Meet
as i was the only A2 To turn up at Mallory Park one year
still had a good time though LOL !!!!:p

Ok people, todays the day. Weather is looking good.

Please drive carefully, both on your way here and once you are in the park.

Its a family park and there will be small (and big) kids running around so please keep your speed down.

Look forward to seeing you all and hope you all have a great day.

a2sumo

hi, a2sumo we would of attened due to firstimers and good weather,but christening got in the way,do it next year!!but will be attending ADI!!!
thanks for invite,mike;)

hi all we are back home safe and sound from wicksteed park. we had a great show so a BIG THANKS TO DRIVEBYSHOOTERS for organising this first "Audi's in the park show".the A2oc was well represented with not 1 not 2 but 3 yes 3 A2's!!came really close to having 4 there but one car developed a nasty knocking from the front and the owner wasn't sure he had fixed it so came in his rather nice a4 allroad.we assured him it would be fine now with the new arb bushes.it was great to see some new faces and look forward to seeing them at future events.
robin and i got to the park at 9 o'clock to see most of the cars already there so we set up camp---party tent and chairs. then we went for a nose around.a great selection of all types of Audi's were there modded and standard.we were surprised at how many R8's were there,at one point one R8 was seen viewing our A2's and then leaving the park on the phone!! we reckon he was on the phone to the dealer saying" i want to sell the R8 i have seen an Audi A2 i want one of them far more EXCLUSIVE! lol
there was an Audi dealer there with lots of lovely new cars inc R8 and ttrs.very nice just remind me never to buy an R8 ex demo as this one was being bounced of the rev limiter all day long!!!
i have a few pictures from today and will post a link soon. thanks to all that came it was great fun. see you all soon for camping at chatsworth house at the beginning of sept. mike

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100032&id=577838943&l=1e28a899a3

Last edited:
The link does not work but managed to find it on Facebook
the A2OC Was represented by 3 lovely examples
well done lads ...

cheers for the heads up wooly link should work now---forgot to re-do it after adding more photos---doh

A2sumo

The picture, No 17, in your facebook. I think this is the one that sits in his driveway opposite where I work.

I don't think he has had long either, He used to have a Black TT unless it is the same and has had it re-sprayed in this different NON-Audi colour.

Great pics and and good turnout of A2's for a first time event.

Hopefully get a few more next year.

Great pictures wish I could have gone but didnt have the money.
Would be great to have a big a2 meet there when (if) its on again, show how good the a2 is!:)

Great pictures wish I could have gone but didnt have the money.
Would be great to have a big a2 meet there when (if) its on again, show how good the a2 is!:)

Chatsworth next month (September) or ADI in October

Back