Awesome GTI Store Open day (1st Aug '10)

AwesomeAl

ab_2010.jpg

Awesome/Detailed Summer Bash - August 1st 10am-4pm at Awesome, Manchester.

This year we are repeating the Summer Bash's we put on at Awesome and would like to invite everyone along.
Each year this event just gets larger and larger.
- Free entry
- Awesome discounts on the day
- Dubkorps VAG clothing stand
- DetailedUK club display
- On-site entertainment, catering and ice cream
- Rolling road demos
- Stock clearance sale
- Show + Shine

Keep up with news of the event by :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129540667077168
Or on our website : http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk

We will also be having forum club stands and I personally would be over the moon to have some of you guys come down with your A2's!

I'm a great believer in the A2's and think it would be ace to have a display of something a littler different than the usual Golfs/A3's and Corrados!

Anyway - If anyone is interested in a club stand, feel free to give me a shout or stick your name down on here and I'll get a plot sorted out for you!

Many thanks, Al.
Awesome GTI Store.

I'll trade you!!!!

I'll trade you! How about a discount on some KONI FSD's for my A2 apperance on the day? :D

"you don't ask, you don't get in my book".

:cool:

Haha! Nice try indeed! I'm sure we'll be able to work out on specific items such as that on the day for you! Just come and see me and I'll do my very best for you!

Regards, Al.

I'm thinking of coming over for the day, i posted it(social forum) to see if anyone in my area wanted to come along, no responce from that still may pop over. Will keep you updated

Cheers Phil

Early arrival of grandson + frantic rebuilding inside of son+daughter-in-laws' house rule me out.

Promise to make a club meet in b4 long!

I well be doing all I can to get the most powerful A2 up to your Bash.

I trust the rolling road will be open for runs ;-))

Regards Malcolm

Yes Phil it is, and I need to drive it somewhere.

I'll tell you all about it at Awesome.

Hi Phil, i am going to attend but i will be there around midday. I just noticed that i have a wedding to dj at the night before, so it might be three of us so far! :cool:

Lev said he may be attending but not confirmed yet, and there may be a few work mates coming along with me (none with A2's though) but hey the more the merrier

Phil

I would have attended, but its my weekend in work on the 1st so unable to come.

Glad to see an event more in the north!

im hopefull to make it providing the mrs is not working other wise will have to take her into work first.

Hi,

I'm thinking of attending this - will there be plenty of VAG cars to look at on the day? I'm also thinking about buying shocks...

Antony :)

I think its just about all vag. It would be nice he we could get an area for the A2's to be all together . Whats the chance of this ? Looking like 4 or 5 cars now

Cheers Phil

Back