Back to the future with A2 that has really upset me as I am breaking the car in the promotion below from 20 years ago

Ami

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom

Just realized the A2 I am currently breaking was in this tread as a promotional picture 20 years ago, feeling very Guilty:

1688916446085.png

Last edited:
On the positive side,
There was a fair few issues with the car and beyond economical repair and her body parts, engine parts & many goodies live on in many forum owners cars, the BOSE sound system, All electric hard touch,looms, exhaust already in other cars.
If thats any consultation to make me feel better.

Ami,

To assuage your guilt, you could always let me have your ebony o/s rear wing. I would do a swap for mine which is far from terminal but would need painting. Battersea as far as I can see is all original paint and I was hoping to keep him that way! I w ould be happy to negotiate a "fitted price for the change over.

Ami,

To assuage your guilt, you could always let me have your ebony o/s rear wing. I would do a swap for mine which is far from terminal but would need painting. Battersea as far as I can see is all original paint and I was hoping to keep him that way! I w ould be happy to negotiate a "fitted price for the change over.
we will have a chat about that later then if its gone make me feel better ;)

Ami
Do you have a mint standard 16" wheel, please mate, just hit an unavoidable rock on the road, awaiting news from man with truck!
Best,
Simon

Ami
Do you have a mint standard 16" wheel, please mate, just hit an unavoidable rock on the road, awaiting news from man with truck!
Best,
Simon
Yes with brand new tyre, look in the market I have a marching set with new tyres never been on the road, yours taken in exchange as well

I'm probably only looking for one wheel. I don't know whether mine is knackered yet, but as soon as I do..... I don't reckon you'd want to be splitting a set, however.

Reactions: Ami
Back