Bigger A2 (A5??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Torquil

Hello all...I have missed the summer on the site so appologies if this disscussion has already been and gone (story of my life part 3)
What we need besides the beautiful and practical A2 is a slightly bigger verion but with the compact length and space floor designs. I go camping/cycling in the summer in France etc from Northern scotland with better half and 2 kids. I have thought about getting all the stuff in the A2 but I really think its not that possible (4 Bikes?) I can do it in my A4 avant but its 7 years old and at some point I would like a replacement. So I will eventuly get to the point... A grown up A2 is required but not something that has the huge presence of a sharan. More of a quality Zafira but with a compact engine bay. The touran I hear you all say.....aaargg It looks horrible If there is one vehicle that needs a body kit its that one. It looks like a Daewoo (Sorry Daewoo!!) but the A2 could just be stretched in every dimension and it would look very good. In alu too like the espace.

[17]

1.4Tdi sport Merlot red beige leather,cruise,baby seat..

yeah, i know what you mean...

an A2+size would be cool...

<sigh>

2003 1.6 SE FSI Cobalt Blue & 1968 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back