Billy no mates

It was my ambition to feature on WOZITU this year. Still no joy!

I am doing considerable mileage up and down the M4 and M25 to return from deepest Wiltshire for my weekly chemo in Romford, I've seen lots of A2s around Swindon, Chippenham etc, even a yellow one, not so much as a smile from any. I wave or flash ( the headlights of course, really what a thought). Am I using the wrong after shave?
Bring a smile to my face, give us a flash (see above).

Richard

We can allways fake one - you e-mail me where you are going to be and I'll post a Was-it-you ;)

1.4 Petrol Special Edition, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys for SWMBO (Replaced a 2002 1.4 Petrol SE) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Wednesday 5th Oct, west on the M25 and M4. This sounds like cheating though. I must really be a Billy no mates if I have to resort to this. Sad ennit?

Richard

I was on the M4 on Wednesday (Really) but was looking for an A2!!!

Ian

1.4 Petrol Special Edition, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys for SWMBO (Replaced a 2002 1.4 Petrol SE) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Last Tuesday I was followed for a long way on the M4 by a black A2 TDI, with no open sky sunroof, I thought "at last I'm no longer a Billy no mates", then it passed me (somewhere around Newbury/Swindon area). It was driven by a woman, 35ish glasses, pony tail, I waved only to get a stony stare, it was then that I remembered I was in the Volvo!
Oh well, it's back to Billy no mates.

Just got back from France - I was in the Honda since the A2 is SWMBO's car!

Ian

Back