Bluetooth adapter

Stan2stan2

A2OC Donor
I know this subject has been hashed over again and again but I can not find the solution to my particular issue. I brought this the other day in the hope I could connect this up to my Symphony II head unit and utilise the Bluetooth function using the CD changer.

My issue is that I can not work out where the Audio plug would go? I am trying to find the wiring diagram for the Symphony II to try and work out where I need to splice the wires so I can connect the audio plug (wires) to be able to listen to some streaming audio,
s-l500.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Jae

I think you are right the blue block does not fit anywhere on the Symphony head unit, hence my enquiry regarding the possibility in splicing the wires into the unit.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This device is not compatible with the Symphony II or any other head unit issued in the A2. It is suited to later VAG stereos that have a dedicated auxiliary input. It is not able to simulate a CD changer.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
Timmus

Thank you for your wealth of knowledge, I thought as much next time more research is needed before I make an impulse buy.

Regards

Jae

Some Chinese adapter, Jie Rui BT 5908 apparently on Amazon it would fit the A2, apparently.

I purchased a Bluemusic thanks to @mtl on YouTube and it is fantastic. I would highly recommend it- very easy to fit, and doesn't look out of place, and once I have my headlining out, I will install the microphone correctly behind the grille up there. It works very clearly for calls though too. Excellent, and Thankyou @mtl !

Some Chinese adapter, Jie Rui BT 5908 apparently on Amazon it would fit the A2, apparently.

I did the same. First tried the cheap Chinese route and the result was the same, not working. BlueMusic solved it.

mtl, thank you for your recommendation I have watched your video on YouTube and have gone ahead and ordered the Bluemusic adaptor, stay tuned for an update in the coming weeks.

Would someone have a link for this please, and is there anything better available on the market or is this definitely the one to have? 👍

Would someone have a link for this please, and is there anything better available on the market or is this definitely the one to have? 👍
Definately the one to have if you want it to look uncluttered and original.

Reactions: A2Z
I bought it from here for my Concert I:

Reactions: A2Z
Back