Bodykitted A2

Gazbo

Having seen a blue one recently around the Chester area, was wondering if there was a factory option available. Am I the only person who's seen one?

Hi Gazbo

There is loads of stuff in the archives on bodykits. Click on 'Search' in the top toolbar and type bodykit in the drop down box.

Cheers Spike

That's pretty nice looking. Pricey though. Do Audi still produce the A2 accessories catalogue? Just wondering if it's got part no.s in it.

How do you attach the bodykit? Whith bolts or glue etc?
Does it involve removing the stock parts?

Xiter said:
How do you attach the bodykit? Whith bolts or glue etc?
Does it involve removing the stock parts?
All the genuine Audi kit parts are additions to the standard bodywork - no removal is needed.

The kits are supplied with the necessary adhesives. All are stick on parts, with the exception of the rear spoiler which has 4 bolts as well.

would i be able to get the bodykit minus the spoiler, ie the side skirts and front a rear skirts?

A2_SAT said:
would i be able to get the bodykit minus the spoiler, ie the side skirts and front a rear skirts?
Yes, Audi supply either a full kit, or individual components. Be warned though, they're not cheap!

Full body kit costs....

I was told by an Audi dealer only last week that a full body kit is .....wait for it....£1750 supplied, painted and fitted inc VAT!!

Yes, a while ago Camberley Audi were doing a 'special' deal, all of the above for just £1600!

I wrilly want this!!!!;)

Hi!

The Norwegian Audi dealer could`nt get me the BODYKIT - so I belive i have to purchase this from the UK, can someone please get me intutch with an dealer!?????

Sorry for my Norwegian English:p

Hi vidum

Check out the audiaccessories link in my previous post. This lists part numbers for the bodykit and a dog guard. Maybe your local dealer can order these parts himself. If not, Vagparts comes highly recommended by A2oc members, and if your not in a great hurry the club is currently working on a discount scheme with this company. More to follow later
For reference I have pasted the part no and price of the bodykit from the accessory catalogue link mentioned above.

Body Kit
£699.00
Part Number : 8Z00716009AX

Cheers Spike

Do you know anyone!??:)

Hi:)

The dealer here in Norway couldnt find the prod.number in their list, so I have to purchase it from UK - tried to find it on vagparts.com, but no hit! Maybe you can send me an link ore and e-mail adr to anyone who may sell this!?

THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

vidum said:
Hi:)

The dealer here in Norway couldnt find the prod.number in their list, so I have to purchase it from UK - tried to find it on vagparts.com, but no hit! Maybe you can send me an link ore and e-mail adr to anyone who may sell this!?

THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
You could try asking Vagparts.com even if things are not on there website does not mean that they cant get it i spoke to them the other day as i have been arranging discount for all A2OC members and they said if they have not got something they can always order it for you ........If you do order anything from them dont forget to tell them that your from the A20C first to get your 10% dicount ...........

At that price I'm kind of glad mine was already fitted when I bought the car. For anyone interested in getting one fitted, make sure they do it properly - the side and rear skirts on mine are sagging in the middle (yes, still haven't sorted it out for those of you who were at Coombe last year!).

Back