Boot Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alanmitch7

[1]Can anyone confirm that there are supposed to be spaces in the boot toolbox and that if I have a wheelnut spanner, a small spanner, a puncture repair outfit and jack, then that is all that should be there?
One tends to wonder what the other spaces are intended for![1]

One of the largest spare spaces is for the DVD player you get with Sat-Nat I believe.

2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate control, Cruise control, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II.

Have you got the air compressor to inflate your tyres?

1. Mar 2001 TDi 75 SE, Silver, black/grey interior, climate, winter pack.
2. Nov 2002 TDi 75 Sport, Silver,black/grey interior,climate.
3. Jun 2004 TDi 90 Sport, Silver, wrong interior (black/black), climate, front fogs.
4. Sep 2004 TDi 90 Sport, Silver, black/grey interior, climate, leather/alcantara, front fogs. HID Xenon's.

The rest is for a pair of gloves, safety vest etc. But you don't get them with the car....

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

The large space next to the battery can be occupied by:
-the CD-ROM-Player for the "small" Sat-Nav
-the TV-Tuner for the "large" (colour-screen) Sat-Nav-Plus
-in some cars, a foam covered metal block

Here is a picture of the boot of my A2:
a2boot.jpg

Bye, Frido.

----
[img=left]http://homepage.mac.com/frido/a2pic.gif[/img=left]
A2 1.4 TDI 2003 S-Line, cobalt blue, CC, DIS, SatNav+, TV, Apple iPod
now parents' car: A2 1.2 TDI 2002 silver, CC, DIS
My A2OC pics Homepage

I would expect the following:

Wire loop like tool for taking off hub-caps
Plastic guide stud for re-fitting wheel
Locking wheel nut adapter - if fitted
Reversible screwdriver - handle doubles as light duty socket for wheel nuts
Wheel nut wrench
Jack
Compressor
Bottle of sealant - unless space saver specified.
Small spanner

Think that's everything - someone will correct me if not.

Ian

1.4 Petrol Special Edition, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys for SWMBO (Replaced a 2002 1.4 Petrol SE) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Do you not get the bottle of sealant even if you opt for the space saver tyre? We've got the spare and I'm sure we've got the sealant as well.
I'm gonna have to check tonight.

Don't drink drive! Not only is it socially unaceptable, it also harms A2's.
Was a Merlot Red 1.4SE petrol originally.
Now an Ebony Black 1.4SE petrol with Red Leather, CC, Symphony + all the previous options we had.

We didn't get the goo with either A2 but the Accord came with a space saver AND the compressor/sealant and all the trim they had take out to fit the space saver as well.

1.4 Petrol Special Edition, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys for SWMBO (Replaced a 2002 1.4 Petrol SE) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back