Britains Favourite View

wooly A2

We have been away visiting The Lake District
on the back of our excellent visit earlier on in the Summer
with the A2OC and i just had to go back with the Family this time....
Here are some pics , i was wondering have any
of you got a picture of your favourite view, or a favourite pic of your A2 .......

These pics where taken of the A2 at Wast water
which was voted by the Public as Britains Favourite View
did'nt manage to bump into Sally Webster though ......

LAKES438.jpg

Britains Favourite view meets Britains Rear Of The Year.

LAKES441.jpg

Nice view in the mirror

LAKES443.jpg

Hardknott Pass View

THELAKES401.jpg

Would be great to see some more shots Lets SEE what you've got ....

Last edited:
Wanna go there again, enjoyed there the most of all the a2 trips maybe because we went different places and drove around the lakes... :)

Here are a couple I took when we went to Scotland in 2002. Beautiful, stunning scenery.
We've also just got back from Southern Ireland where some of the views as you drive through the Wicklow mountains are outstanding - especially when you pull over to snap a small loch to find a herd of wild deer casually grazing away at the side of the loch. Unfortunately we no longer have the A2 so and I don't think an old Rav4 would be welcome so I won't post those piccies. ;)

Some great quality photo's there Carl!!

The Lakes do look very picturesque and I definitely want to go myself in the near future; preferably next year and as part of an A2OC social though, it must be said. Gutted I missed out on this years event!! :(

Darren

Some great quality photo's there Carl!!

The Lakes do look very picturesque and I definitely want to go myself in the near future; preferably next year and as part of an A2OC social though, it must be said. Gutted I missed out on this years event!! :(

Darren
Thanks it was a great trip pictures taken on my daughters Kodak as my Batteries where flat LOL !!!! Lucky for us the pics came out great ..... I would never tire of going back there better have a word in Chris and Ians Lugholes ....;)

What place in scotland is that rob? that looks a nice place but errr 600+ miles for me to get their

TBH Richard, I can't remember exactly where the piccies were taken. We did a load of driving that week in all directions.

And I'm pretty sure it was about 600 miles each way for us as well - a great way to bed in the car as it was only a couple of months old at the time.

Hey Richard
was looking at your Pics and really Liked this one ,
So just had to put it on here ........

1022789610_ca586c20ab_b.jpg

My burning question is what was your A2 doing parked in a field of wheat
Nice View from there LOL !!!!!

We've also just got back from Southern Ireland where some of the views as you drive through the Wicklow mountains are outstanding - especially when you pull over to snap a small loch to find a herd of wild deer casually grazing away at the side of the loch. Unfortunately we no longer have the A2 so and I don't think an old Rav4 would be welcome so I won't post those piccies. ;)
Go on Rob lets see them Wheels ....

I don't have many as i live in Flat old suffolk
20.jpg

a2sideresize.jpg

Bet you can't beat my A2 at the Nurburgring:D
A2NORD1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are great shots
Black and white one Looks fantastic
2nd one looks like the plains of Africa
3rd one makes me want to rush out and buy A PS2

nice one EMM..;)

Anyone else got any favourite pics of there A2 I Love this one well done emm
Also how do you take a screenshot of an A2 From gt4 and get it on your pc .....

Last edited:
watermark.php

Don't have many pics of my car, so I've placed this one which is also in "My Photos" in the gallery. Still, it's my favourite pic, was taken one weekend while cruising through villages in north Croatia

Cheers

Mmm, can't really resist this thread, having spent half my life taking pictures of cars in the nicer bits of Scotland. Here are a few, albeit no A2's in them, but these either are or have been my cars ...

Back