Cambelt Done - Audi Stoke

A2Look

Hi all!

Well, having the A4 aswell as the A2 (and a BMW which I keep quiet about!) I paid a visit to Audi Stoke today to have the cambelt done on the A4.

They are doing a £250 special for the cambelt and tensioner. Whilst there I also decided to have the water pump done aswell with coolant change.
In total it came to £350, which is very reasonable for this work. All receipted with a 2 year guarantee.

Its a really relaxed and friendly place to go, no showmanship from the staff at all and will do their best to help out. I have an A4 Avant Tdi as a courtesy car whilst the work was done.

Thanks Stoke Audi, and keep up the low pricing and quality service!

Just to say my experience at Stoke yesterday was also very good.
3rd AVS, Cambet & tensioner, Brake fluid and a V belt £530 all in. No water pump required as this was checked and found to be not required, (apparently they check for any play). A4 TDI service car. We went to Manchester for the day and got a call from a technician who told us about the V belt needing to be done and some other bits which would need doing sooner rather than later. (Front discs (again!) rear brakes strip, clean & adjust (drums on our 75) front anti roll bar and rear shock dust covers (Koni FSDs for me I think).

Anyway the main point is that when it went in for its second AVS (Taunton) and was still in warranty they said they couldn't find nothing wrong with the crap handbrake operation and the squeaks form the back had been dealt with.

Would also concur with the lack of stuffyness had a nice chat with the sales guy as we were browsing the forecourt about how it was a shame that they didn't still make the A2. Plenty of room for customers to park too.

We travelled up from Exeter so it cost us an extra £40 in diesel but still saved us nearly £150 on a local quote!

Cheers

Jonathan

Back