Camspec Crawley - Review

Just got back from Camspec for the fleas first service since my 3 months of ownership, thought I would write up my experience :D

Note - I did point out to Andy that when you Google 'Audi Service Sussex' they do not show up, he is going to look into this

Any how here they are - http://www.camspeconline.com/

Quotation
Last week I sent an email via their website requesting a quotation and recommendations for the service - after some exchange and discussion a formal quote was delivered within 24 hours. Andy even let me know that there was a waiting room, sofa and wifi service that i could use whilst I waited as I was a little too far for them to pickup the car - Excellent

Facilities
Easy to find on the Manor Royal estate on the outskirts of Crawley, very professional frontage and waiting room is nice and comfy for a short stay

Customer Service
Cannot fault it, every step was explained, was allowed to use their wifi and was provided coffee - at the end of the service the price was as stated and I was provided a detailed list of all recommendations and observations to be aware of in the future, at no point was their any pressure to fix it with them and the whole process was relaxed and very comfortable

Quality of Service
Everything was done of the car and fully documented, all ECU faults were recovered, reset, checked for reoccurance and provided in a printout at the end. Car was given back exactly as it was delivered (obviously with new bodily fluids) - Eveyone I spoke to really knew what they were talking about and explained in details each step and what was being done and why - full access to Audi systems and parts - Exellent

Price
Compared to Audi a heck of a lot cheaper so this is a simple win - importantly I felt like I got great value for my money

Summary
Polite, professional, friendly customer service, great price and very thorough final report - these guys know their Audis - I will be going back again - highly recommended, i love companies like this :D

Back