Car mats

I have a sort of creamy beige coloured interior and I have bought front waterproof seat covers and black car mats to cover it up as I am not too great at keeping car interiors clean over the long-term. However the front car mats are still a little soiled from before I bought the black mats to go over the top. I was wondering if anyone has tried putting them in the washing machine? I tried washing them in a sink with a bar of stain-removing soap which got rid of some of it but I would rather an easy solution than get my hands dirty again! I was looking on ebay recently and saw car mats tailored specifically for the A2 (with the retaining clips) for about £25 which seems good value but not sure if they are any good. Anyone bought them? Also if anyone has a solution for covering the back seats up somehow I'd be interested. I heard that it is not advisable to put seat covers on there though due to side airbags or something. I have a blanket over it now but something a bit more fixed would be good.

Cheers,

MH

Last edited:
They are very good.
I bought a full set front and rears they fit perfectly and look the part as well as wearing well.
The seller i got mine from was also very good.
Hope this helps with wether you buy or not.

Back