Caravans......

SantfeKuss

Never thought I'd fancy one, hate getting stuck behind them as we all do, but....... can you imagine an A2 pulling one of these:
http://www.tabme.de/en/models/tb-offroad/

Been to Catterick caravans today and they're getting some in soon :D

My wife was talking about gettin a motorhome type thing, and I would only have a VW beetle, she's not too keen on them, but we both agree on these....... bang goes my Mini :mad:

We have had these on here before they used to be a partner of ours at one time i think ,are you thinking of getting one i like the green one LOL !!!!

SantfeKuss said:
Never thought I'd fancy one, hate getting stuck behind them as we all do, but....... can you imagine an A2 pulling one of these:
http://www.tabme.de/en/models/tb-offroad/

Been to Catterick caravans today and they're getting some in soon :D

My wife was talking about gettin a motorhome type thing, and I would only have a VW beetle, she's not too keen on them, but we both agree on these....... bang goes my Mini :mad:

Yes I have seen a white A2 pulling a white caravan just like this on the M62 last year, couldn't quite believe what I was seeing so slowed down to have another look, I think I may still have the pic I took, I'll try and dig it out
Ciao
Mike

Caravans :mad:. Theres some 'travellers' round here that have a massive and i do mean massive caravan its got the same towing hitch as a lorry trailer and they have added the towy bit in the back of a pick up truck.

Hi SantfeKuss

What's the latest on the caravan? Is it still on the wish list or is the mini back in there.

Cheers Spike

Hi Spike,
Hope you're well.
The caravan is still a possibility.Waiting till after holidays to decide, so will be keeping the A2 anyhow (wife seen how much my car tax renewal was and said I HAD to keep it) :D We would'nt really use a caravan till next year so there's no rush, but, if catterick caravans got one in we'd probs be tempted.

Quite fancy this one myself :D :
01.jpg

I came back from France yesterday (in my Passat) and I saw an A2 towing one of these at about 65 on the M1!

True - I had hoped the owner was on this site.

Back