Ccc Tech

tdiman

Past Member
Just had 'Eggbert' chipped to 101bhp by Simon Coe of CCCTECH, will keep you all informed of the changes in performance and consumption I experience, informed my insurance and it went up by £120 for the remaining 11 months, not too bad except their silly alarm / immobiliser comment (see seperate thread)

this is my first post so hi guys.

I have had two cars chipped by simon and was very impressed on both occasions.

Very reasonable price too.

I am now about to buy a 90bhp tdi sport, but wasnt sure if it could be done.

Please tell me what the results are on this car? also what happens to the fuel consumption?

Hello Adam and welcome to the A2OC

As ULP says, the Tank has indeed been seen to by Simon and it's probably the best this I've ever done or had done to the car - RNS-E included.

The performance now from this little 1.4 litre 3-pot diesel car is simply astounding and everyone who has been in it always comments on how surprised they are.

I've probably gotten quite used to the performance now, in comparison to anyone that I take out for a spin, but even so, I still get a little rush from the Tank when some spotty 'erbet in a bodykitted CorSaxo (or similar) decides to have a go (yes I know I should rise above it!). It's great to see the look on their greasy baseball cap framed faces (in my rear-view mirror) when they are left sucking up a great cloud of diesel fumes left in my wake AND they are then out-braked into the bargain.

So in conclusion - GET IT DONE.

NOW!

Cheers,

Mike

I've been thinking about this for a while now :) Two questions...

1. Will Audi stealers pick up on the fact it has been chipped if I need to claim under warrenty for something and they do a diagnostic?

2. What is simon's number!

Our Sharan was done by Simon, V Good. The A2 was done by Jabbasport though, they do each car individually and the delivery for me is smoother and more free revving.

Back