CCCTECH 1.4tdi 75 Chip

Hi
This is my first post so apologies for any mistakes

I have had my A2 for a year now, love everything about it and have had no problems what so ever, even after covering 25,000miles.I am gettng a little bored of the standard power and have been surfing the net looking for chips/remaps etc. Even on here there are so many different views on which chip, or who to remap it or even if its worth the hassle all together. I have spoken to simon coe at CCCTECH about him fitting a chip for me and i am very impressed with his attitude and knowledge, my question is , has anyone had him do any work before and what was the result?

Hi
This is my first post so apologies for any mistakes

I have had my A2 for a year now, love everything about it and have had no problems what so ever, even after covering 25,000miles.I am gettng a little bored of the standard power and have been surfing the net looking for chips/remaps etc. Even on here there are so many different views on which chip, or who to remap it or even if its worth the hassle all together. I have spoken to simon coe at CCCTECH about him fitting a chip for me and i am very impressed with his attitude and knowledge, my question is , has anyone had him do any work before and what was the result?

Hello and welcome,

Simon carried out the same re-map on my A2 and although I've since had the map refined at Awesome GTi, the basic code has proved flawless in the last 3 years of ownership - I can thoroughly recommend him and his work.

Cheers,

Mike

Simon Coe is a very nice and knowledgeable bloke and it was he who undertook my original remap. The remap itself certainly improved things, but for my car the 'generic mapping' left performance under full acceleration somewhat hesitant between certain rev ranges.

To his credit, Simon tried three different maps and I did eventually settle on one. But after several months, I still felt that I needed something further to iron out the hesitancy. So a visit to Stealth Racing was made to have a custom map and rolling road undertaken and I haven't looked back since. :D

Simon has had many successes and I would thoroughly recommend him; for me, my car was just one odd case that didn't quite fit the 'standard mould'.

Good luck in your final choice.

Cheers,

Darren

Back