ccm help

Orange A2

Hello All,

New to the site and i could do with a bit of advice regarding CCM, I have 2001 TDI 75bhp the drivers window does not operate all the others do, also the remote central locking works only with the key. I have tried a replacement motor for the widow and checked all the wiring from the A post into the door shell looks good. So i am thinking the dreaded CCM, is there anywhere i can get it tested and or repaired ? Thank you in advance.

Gareth.

Hi Gareth,

Welcome to A2OC.

Apologies for my hasty reply ...I'm madly busy getting ready for this...

Please see here...

...and here...

From your description, I doubt the CCCU (CCM) is at fault. I suspect an electrical issue within the driver's door itself, but this is just guesswork based on the limited information available. I have fixed hundreds upon hundreds of A2 central locking faults, so will find and fix the issue if the car is placed beneath my nose.

I'll be back at my own workshop, near Lancaster, once my Leighton Buzzard residency is complete.

All the best,

Tom

Until Tom can fix it does the window switch work correctly in the drivers door?

Replace the remote battery with a FRESH CR2032 and resync the remote to the car. Unlock the car from the drivers door key lock, insert the ignition key and turn on to warning lights, now press the unlock button on the remote. Turn off and remove key. get out, shut the door and try the remote.

Hello All,

New to the site and i could do with a bit of advice regarding CCM, I have 2001 TDI 75bhp the drivers window does not operate all the others do, also the remote central locking works only with the key. I have tried a replacement motor for the widow and checked all the wiring from the A post into the door shell looks good. So i am thinking the dreaded CCM, is there anywhere i can get it tested and or repaired ? Thank you in advance.

Gareth.
If its any help you could come to mine and try my spare one, I am in Castleford

Back