Climate Control Malfunction.......?

Adrian888

A2OC Donor
For the 3rd time in 2 months of ownership the 'Climate' has developed a life of its own. It is pumping out heat to such an extent I had to open the 'roof to let some hot air out, it was becoming unbearable. When i turned doen the cabin temp setting to 'LO' it got hotter! Settings are Auto, Econ, 69 deg Farenheit, external temp around 43 deg F. I am pretty sure it is covered by the Audi used warranty but just wondered what expert opinion/experience may suggest?

I've had the exact same experience (three times also). Only occurred since I've started routinely turning the CC "Off" just before parking-up. It has each time fixed itself overnight. I'm assuming that it is a sticking valve (and hoping that it is not the electronics failing). Would also welcome suggestions.
Groot

Car in harrogate Audi today, one of the motors in the climate system not working, no spares in stock so not fixed until tomorrow.....roof sorted and ciggy lighter fixed.

Finally got the car back today, hopefully no more problems. The 'roof had 'slipped' out of its runners ( quote). Next job to think about is FSD suspension.......

I know, even with the econ setting switched off it was still cooking....garage had to replace two motors(?) within climate system, took 2 days for parts to arrive.....

Back