Colour ?

johnyfartbox

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
81247736_10218735243265195_9184938006610444288_n.jpg

What colour is this, its actually a bit more red than orange but defo not the what I call post box red.

I see what you mean but just looks faded and dirty as opposed to a new colour. I'd go with Brilliant Red.

Or is it Jaipur Red?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thats what I was thinking but could not remember that colour name.
Theres no book with the colour code with the car and the sticker in the boot is missing, wonder if there is any other way to find out without parking it next to an A2 the same colour

Look under the passenger side front footwell carpet, it has the full VIN plate there.

well yes and no.....................been to have a look at it this afternoon and depending on the wifes nod or side to side head movement it either will be or wont.............lol
Gear change is a bit iffy but im hoping its the tower , been there before.

Island green on my one below seems another colour only seen on earlier cars is this correct ironically the new car arriving next week is the same ...Oct 2002 ..silver still my favourite but beggars can’t be choosers .
0B316DAF-9632-4ECF-A770-A99B5C995663.jpeg

I always find it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission. My better half knows full well that I'll just nag and nag and whinge until she says yes anyway. Although there have been some very firm "NO's" she is EXTREMELY tolerant on the whole!

Its basically just room although I can get up to six A2s up my drive to my garage , ive done it.....lol
But its the fact that I have to move everyone to get the motorbikes out if we go for a ride...thats mine AND hers

I always find it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission. My better half knows full well that I'll just nag and nag and whinge until she says yes anyway. Although there have been some very firm "NO's" she is EXTREMELY tolerant on the whole!
Much the same here, until number six arrived. ?

Yes I had a second set I had on e bay but having bought the other decided to put a set on the new a2 so a matching brace one with oss ..I could get away with same number plates on both ?... there was a guy in my village years ago that did that he had a Morris thousand and on a truck with the same registration plate this was a while ago before anpr still stuff ☹

Back