Coming Soon - 2024 Socials (and a couple of 'save the dates')

Teresa

Social Secretary
European-Union
Firstly a huge thanks to everyone who supported our 2023 social events, either by suggesting events to attend, organising and/or popping along. The socials wouldn't happen without you, so thank you so much.

We are now starting to plan the social calendar for 2024 and I will put a provisional list up in the next week or so. In the meantime, here are a couple of save the dates for your diary

Sunday 5th May - Stanford Hall VW Show, Stanford Hall, Leicestershire - a regular and popular event on our calendar

31st May to 3rd June - Not only is 2024, the 25th Anniversary of the A2, but our friends in the AA2OG celebrate their 10 year anniversary and have invited us to join them for a 'Not quite the Highlands and taste of Yorkshire Tour. Starting in Biggar on Friday 31st May, before touring up to St Andrews on 2nd June and then finishing in Whitby and Heartbeat country on 3rd June, this promises to be an epic trip. More details to follow!

Sunday 14 July - Kimbolton Country Fayre, Kimbolton, Huntingdon
As always, if there is an event, place or drive near you that you think would make a good social please drop me a PM. We look forward to catching up with you in 2024!

Last edited:
We are now starting to plan the social calendar for 2024 and I will put a provisional list up in the next week or so. In the meantime, here are a couple of save the dates for your diary
Evening Teresa,

Looking forward to viewing the remainder of the social calendar as I’ll be looking to attend the first and last meal along with Stanford Hall as a minimum.

Thanks for the work that goes into this in the background.

Kind regards,

Tom

Here's the finer detail of the "Not quite The Highlands tour and taste of Yorkshire"
Hope to see you there.
James

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222-201610_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222-201610_Facebook.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 88
I will try and make at least one social this year in my A2. And, possibly another in my 800 Coupe with A2oc number plate holder (if I am allowed)

Have you requested the parking under concorde at brooklands? be a nice spot to be in all day. for those that didn't go we saw the area was free later in the day and moved there

Attachments

• compressed_1707389005592.jpeg
    compressed_1707389005592.jpeg
    492.6 KB · Views: 32
  • compressed_1707389004249.jpeg
    compressed_1707389004249.jpeg
    603.9 KB · Views: 34
  • compressed_1707389002809.jpeg
    compressed_1707389002809.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 33
If I recall, they allocate club areas based on the expected numbers, although I'll make a note to request the Concorde area if possible when they open the club registrations. It might be possible to park there again later in the day in any case, like last time.

Anyone going to Beaulieu on Sunday 14th April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back