Couple in MK

shao_khan

Past Member
Saw a White A2 on Childs Way in MK last night 1730ish, and then a silver one a couple of cars ahead of mine on same road.

Hi shao_khan,

The silver one may or may not have been me. The timing and road is about right, the colour is the key. You say silver, my A2 is 'akoya silver', (hint of grey), so you may be able to determine from this as to whether or not it was. (17" OZ alloys and 'S-line' badges may also identify me or not as the case may be!!). :D

I often see A2's regularly in MK; what is your spec and colour and I will look out for you??

Cheers,

Darren

Last edited:
Mine is Mauritous Blue, 17" RS wheels, no front fogs, usually see me travelling between Morrisons and Jnc 14 during morning or evening rush hour. Oh and mine also have a Tyresmoke sticker in the rear window and S2 badges as of yesterday ;)

I think I have just found a Projekt Zwo body kit, so looks may change....

The Silver car was a couple in front of mine and unfortuantely I got stuck behind a roundabout stutterer, so add 20mins per roundabout to journey :( so couldnt get a better look.

Last edited:
Well I'm waiting for confirmation, but it has been suggested to me that Projekt Zwo have some stocks, all except the front Grill.

RSD in daventry have a front spolier in the stockroom, that I'll collect later, and a Swiss Tuner has the other bits, so just a case of finding time for a trip to Switzerland.......

Oh and the No plate is fairly distinctive as well....

DSCN0513.jpg

What about the plate??

I like the S2 badge - when i saw it on your car, i thought about doing that on my one too :D )

aha that is it

racked my brain about it what it could be

Yep nothing better/nicer then a private plate on the car :D That is the ultimate modification

The Plate used to read (on show plates of course) .:R B33TLE when I had a new beetle, where the R had the VW RAcing Logo before it...just never got around to getting rid of the plate.

Now that is nice

I'm fortunate to have a very short last name (3 letter only) so all our cars have a private plate with our family name on it

M15 ***
M16 ***
M17 ***
M19 ***

and an iris plate

missed out on M18 ***

ULP said:
If you ever see a silver one driving through MK on a Sunday morning breaking the sound barrier, that's me late for a Christening :)

You may have been late departing mate, but the above statement holds true!! ;) I never thought that any A2, (other than Skipton's), could move so fast!! :D

shao_khan said:
Mine is Mauritous Blue, 17" RS wheels, no front fogs, usually see me travelling between Morrisons and Jnc 14 during morning or evening rush hour. Oh and mine also have a Tyresmoke sticker in the rear window and S2 badges as of yesterday ;)

I think I have just found a Projekt Zwo body kit, so looks may change....

The Silver car was a couple in front of mine and unfortuantely I got stuck behind a roundabout stutterer, so add 20mins per roundabout to journey :( so couldnt get a better look.

A very distinctive model, I will have no trouble spotting you. If by chance you see some maniac flashing you in a silver A2, don't panic it's probably me.:)

By the way I noticed you mentioned Morrison's: I live in Kingsmead FYI!!

Is it you?

We cannot let our southern members do all the running, I have been working in Middlewich, Cheshire for 3 weeks and every day see a silver A2 parked outside a company in Dalton Way, does it belong to a A2OC member?

Peter :)

Back