Cruise Control Retrofit & Skipton01

P

phgenie

I had this retrofit 2 weeks ago to my A2 1.4SE petrol by our very own Mike 'Skipton01'. I am a big fan of the A2 and I am very pleased with this option. It allows for a relaxing drive and has really enhanced the car nad the driving experience.

Mike is a true enthusiast with vast knowledge of this car (and other Audi's). The work was conducted on my driveway in under 2 hours in a totally professional manner, and Mike was happy for me to observe as the work progressed.

I can thoroughly recommend this retrofit for all A2 owners who are considering cruise control. Many thanks to Skipton01...

Phgenie.

phgenie said:
I had this retrofit 2 weeks ago to my A2 1.4SE petrol by our very own Mike 'Skipton01'. I am a big fan of the A2 and I am very pleased with this option. It allows for a relaxing drive and has really enhanced the car nad the driving experience.

Mike is a true enthusiast with vast knowledge of this car (and other Audi's). The work was conducted on my driveway in under 2 hours in a totally professional manner, and Mike was happy for me to observe as the work progressed.

I can thoroughly recommend this retrofit for all A2 owners who are considering cruise control. Many thanks to Skipton01...

Phgenie.
Thanks for the kind words - I'm glad you're still enjoying the cruise control and your A2!

Cheers,

Mike

Back