Cruise Control..Should you get one?...YES

A2O2

Having just driven to Manchester to get a cruise control. The return journey was much more pleasant. The average speed camera got exactly 50mph and no more.
The cruise control was fitted by Skipton1 who I would recommend highly. You not only get your cruise control but also the answers to all those questions you have been wanting to ask the forum in one go and a full scan included with a print out.

Cheers Mike

You're very welcome.

It was nice to get to put a face to a name and tell the truth, you didn't just come from London to see me, but to visit relations in Liverpool too.

Glad you like the cruise, it should certainly help on those trips to Germany and Switzerland.

Cheers,

Mike

Skipton01 could you also fit your now legendery cruise control to my car when i pop across for the blaupunkt fitting.

just let me know if i need to book in.

If you want to see a genius at work give skipton01 the chance to work on your car.

I did and i thank you so much mike your info and advice and most of all your knowledge on all things A2.

The trip back home was so much more enjoyable only having to steer and not have to constantly check my speed plus i didnt realise how good the factory speakers are now i have a cd player the car is even better.

Once again THANK YOU MIKE

cheers david

And i would like to wish all forum members a merry christmas and a happy new year

Back