cruise control

forddee

Can any one give me any info on cruise control fitting close to me i am in Wiltshire/Sonmerset
Thanks Daz

Pm mike (skipton01) hes not local but you could come on the camping trip next month and get him to fit it for you there. i think hes doing a speacial offer on fitting cruise control and vagcom checks whilst camping :)

Cruise Control & Other Items

Hello

My first ever posting on the site.

The possible retro-fitting of cruise control sounds tempting. How much might it be?

And another quick question, can any members tell me whether you can get a luggage net for the boot of an A2?

Thanks very much. Great site by the way. Really useful

cruise cost prob £150 fitted by a retro cruise fitter but ask mike as he'll know for sure. luggage nets are always on ebay for a couple quid

CWD, I have just had mike (skipton01) retrofit cruise last saturday and I can't praise him highly enough, as you would expect from the technical director of the A2OC, very professional, very friendly, a thoroughly nice chap, he also ran a diagnostic making a few mods for me, all for a great price not far off what has been mentioned.
He is as we all know a fantastic asset to the club.
suggest if you are serious, take a trip up north, make a day of it and get it done.
Cheers
Glen

martings said:
CWD, I have just had mike (skipton01) retrofit cruise last saturday and I can't praise him highly enough, as you would expect from the technical director of the A2OC, very professional, very friendly, a thoroughly nice chap, he also ran a diagnostic making a few mods for me, all for a great price not far off what has been mentioned.
He is as we all know a fantastic asset to the club.
suggest if you are serious, take a trip up north, make a day of it and get it done.
Cheers
Glen
Thanks for the endorsement Glen.

If anyone is interested in having this added to their A2, then please PM me.

I don't like to use the forums for personal advertising, which is why I've not got an ad running!

I will be at the camping weekend and will happily do a cruise retrofit for anyone that wants it, as long as you book in advance.

For more details, get in touch.

Cheers,

Mike

Thank you Glen. I will email Mike and get further details.

Back