Dash trim kits

Adrian888

A2OC Donor
I know this has been covered in other threads but my search drew a blank!

I find the all matt black fascia a bit gloomy and have been researching trim kits. There are a few who do various 'wood', coloured, carbon fibre or aluminium effect kits however I fancy the hi-gloss piano black which is increasingly the fashion could make the centre section look more upmarket and uptodate. Has anyone come across any such finish in a kit for an A2? If not I may just put the trims from an alu effect kit to the airvents and door handles to keep it discreet.

meh. I might get the opportunity to play at the weekend, I intend to do the grip over the glovebox in birch to match my gearknob. I'll probably also try to cut some strips for the sides... let's see.

Prio is on the sub box and the false floor.

Bret

meh. I might get the opportunity to play at the weekend, I intend to do the grip over the glovebox in birch to match my gearknob. I'll probably also try to cut some strips for the sides... let's see.

Prio is on the sub box and the false floor.

Bret

Looking forward to see the end result, hope you post some pics.:D

Cheers,

A2sport

I have been in touch with an American company, Dashtrimkits, who are sending over a sample for me! Their kits are about £60 and are exactly the correct set up for my A2.

Don't forget that most kits are for the single din dashboard only, I haven't actually seen any for the double din yet

SARGE

Double din ?

:eek: I,M SHOWING MY IGNORANCE NOW AS A NEW A2 OWNER ( FEMALE & BLONDE SO THERE YOU GO ) I'VE ALSO BEEN LOOKING AT DASH TRIMS ON EBAY. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT A SINGLE / DOUBLE DIN IS PLEASE SO THAT I DON'T BUY SOMETHING THATS NOT SUITABLE.
KIMBO1DOG

BLACK 1.4SE OPEN SKY ( ARE'NT I THE LUCKY ONE )

Hi I already have the aliminuim set in my car and it looks great you cnat tell it from the real thing I will put some pictures on later on in the week for all to see

huws

Hi I already have the aliminuim set in my car and it looks great you cnat tell it from the real thing I will put some pictures on later on in the week for all to see

huws

Hey there

Can't wait for picture's!! this will be my second interior mod if the kit is to My liking , lol

Cheers,

A2sport

Last edited:
That would be good, I have just been too busy to order anything yet. However the sample of 'piano black' from the American company is very good. will wait to see images before ordering as still can't decide between black and alu (thats if i keep the car which looks increasingly likely).

Dins

thanks for the reply spike. I look in on the new posts most days and i'm learning loads. I really really love my a2 and want to make sure i maintain it well. Looking forward to seeing the photos of the trim. I've been looking at the carbon finish, as anyone seen this on an a2 ?

Kimbo1dog

Back