Did you know you can't open the bonnet on an A2?

glock17

Was at the range last night, checked that it was clear to go forward to put my target up and overheard two people discussing how hard it is to work on your own car these days.

When I returned I heard one say, '...and you know the Audi A2, it doesn't have a bonnet at all.' The other asked how the heck do you get to the engine bay and was told it was dealer only work.

Having just that day had the lights off to put in boy racer indicators I put them both straight.

BTW Did you know if you have space dust in your mouth when you drink Coke your head will explode?

Cheers

glock17

I had to edit the Wiki page on the A2 for that very reason - they said (originally) that the A2 represented the forst generation of new cars which were sealed with mechanicals only accessible to Audi centres!!

Cheers,

Mike

I think it was audi 's original plan to have it sealed except to there dealers. They got this idea from the TVR tuscan you can refill the windscreen wipers and check the oil by opening a small part of the bonnet, The battery can be boosted by a plug under the car. The mechanical components are inaccessible to most people

Back