discount card

Hi,

I went through the procedure to get a discount card a while ago, followed the links and paid for it on PayPal, but as yet I haven't received anything or heard anything further. If anyone can let me know what happens next I'd be grateful...:)

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon,

I'd PM Ben who sends out the cards and also is in charge of payment reception.

On a similar note, to the 3 people awaiting club badges, these will be sent out tomorrow.

I apologise in the delay, but I've been fixing damage to my garage which was broken into last week and have not been to the post office.

Cheers,

Mike

I apologise in the delay, but I've been fixing damage to my garage which was broken into last week and have not been to the post office.

Cheers,

Mike

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Mike!!

Hope the thieving scum managed to walk away with nothing more than cuts and bruises in their 'attempt' to break in.

Also hope no damage came to 'Tank'.

Darren

Hi Jon,

I'd PM Ben who sends out the cards and also is in charge of payment reception.

On a similar note, to the 3 people awaiting club badges, these will be sent out tomorrow.

Cheers,

Mike

Is this an another go at your garage again?

Yes - security has been beefed up now and the main door is no longer openable from the outside alone.

Darren, it wasn't an attempt, the b****rs got in and although they took nothing, the wreaked havok, punching through the internal partition and scattering stuff everywhere.

It may have looked like chaos before, but I knew where everything was! Internally, the whole garage is lined with MDF now to stop anyone punching throught the insulation and plasterboard and the security camera has been uprated with much better nightvision.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Cheers,

Mike

PS, Tank is fine.

I went through the procedure to get a discount card a while ago, followed the links and paid for it on PayPal, but as yet I haven't received anything or heard anything further. If anyone can let me know what happens next I'd be grateful...:)

Hi Jon,

I sent this out today - see e-mails. I tend to batch up each week's discount card subscriptions each weekend - and yours came through last Wednesday. Apologies once again for the delay.

Ben

PS Mike - I bet the bugglers just wanted a peek at Tank.

Last edited:
Back