Driving out of Bath (Corston) on 21st May around 7:45am, flashed your lights

blue A2 with open sky roof (just like mine!), spotted around 7:45am this morning coming out of Bath through Corston. Flashed your lights - sorry I didn't see you in time, made my day though as never had a wave or flash of lights from another A2 before! Hope to pass you again soon!

Ahoy there! it was me! I think I spotted you travelling that way last week as well. Funny thing is I purchased my A2 recently from that garage on the junction in Corston.

Have you had yours long? arn't they great little cars?

That's brilliant - you hardly ever find threads on here where they find the driver of the car they saw! I drive that way to and from work every day - although I lift share so sadly not in my little A2 every day.

Had it just about three years now - did spot that one for sale in Corston actually, don't see many around and when you do they usually sell pretty fast!

Pretty fast indeed! I bought it from the garage owner the day after he had been to pick it up, and 30 minutes after he had put it on the internet! Lucky coincidence that I took that day off work specifically to look around for an A2 to buy. After an unsuccessful morning in Bristol, I was very surprised to find one in such good condition on my doorstep and daily commute from Bath! :eek:

Back