Eibach Suspension Kit??

Mka306

A2OC Donor
Ive been looking for an Eibach suspension kit and cant seem to find one for my 1.4 petrol, this is frustrating as i dont normally have a problem finding parts online. Im starting to think they dont do one for the A2, am i wrong and has anyone managed to buy a set with spri gs and shocks all round?

You could be right, some information here on using Fabia springs on the TDI and FSI.
Yes ive read a few threads about buying springs and adding different shocks, cant understand why they dont do a full kit if they do the springs.
Anyways I'll probably have to work out the best kit for the A2 with 25mm lowering, if such a kit exists of course.
Thanks for the reply Darren.

Got my Eibachs from AUTODOC. About £120 from memory. Combined with Monroe shocks it’s the best setup I’ve had on an A2 to date.
I've looked them up on autodoc and they are priced well, only thing is they have more than one front or rear shock so my question to you Steve is do you know which part number is correct for the 1.4 petrol?

Monroe web catalogue page for the 1.4 petrol gives all the shock and spring part nos - https://web.tecalliance.net/tae/en/parts/cars/assigned?assemblyGroupId=100011&targetId=13360&typeNumber=13360&brands=37&page=0#@brc/brands:Car;targetType:cars/assem:AUDI%20A2%20(8Z0)%201.4;targetType:cars;targetId:13360;typeNumber:13360/lnkparts:Suspension%2FDamping;targetType:cars;assemblyGroupId:100011;targetId:13360;typeNumber:13360;brands:37;page:0

Clicking on a highlighted box (not directly on the part number) opens a more detailed summary for the item selected

'Spectrum' now seems to be the premium shock absorber range - with no mention of 'Reflex'

Cheers Spike

Last edited:
I've looked them up on autodoc and they are priced well, only thing is they have more than one front or rear shock so my question to you Steve is do you know which part number is correct for the 1.4 petrol?
Will follow this as something I would like to complete myself

Yes ive read a few threads about buying springs and adding different shocks, cant understand why they dont do a full kit if they do the springs.
Anyways I'll probably have to work out the best kit for the A2 with 25mm lowering, if such a kit exists of course.
Thanks for the reply Darren.
they're not approved by TÜV and the market is too small.
light engine means light front end therefore the spring rates on the Fabia springs won't fly with the A2 with the 1.4 engine.

If you're lowering, get shorter shocks. Bilstein B8s were my choice and they're awesome. Very, very good with the ARBs front and rear and the Eibach springs. Even comfy with the new Yoko boots.

Not everyone rates Eibach springs:

Thanks for the reply,is that the company or the name of the brand?
It's companys name ;)

TDI & FSI

1.4 MPI

Back