Elsawin or similar??

tbm1397

I'm after some sort of reference guide for when im doing any jobs on my A2 (used to use a Haynes manual, but obviously times have moved on..) and after searching the boards it seems that elsawin is what i require..does anyone have any information on where i could find this or similar.. :confused:

Spike,
Do you know this one does not time out?

I need a new Elsa as mine has timed out.........................bum

The one I had for my A2 was good and was sold on when I got the updated 3.5 BUT the damn thing only worked for 6 months!

Anyway I hope you are right................................ (Richmond is just down the road!)

Ordered.......................

Spike,
Do you know this one does not time out?

I need a new Elsa as mine has timed out.........................bum

The one I had for my A2 was good and was sold on when I got the updated 3.5 BUT the damn thing only worked for 6 months!

Anyway I hope you are right................................ (Richmond is just down the road!)

Ordered.......................

Hi maersk
I bought a copy from the same guy about 2 years ago and its still going strong.

If I see a man in an A2 coming from up the road, with baseball bat on the passenger seat, I'll know your copy did not work.

Cheers Spike

Thanks for the encouragement. Its good to know that he has supplied sound material before.

A2 now gone but if you see an A4 with a bas...............................................etc

Back